Friday, March 22, 2013

final noms- Food Photography


A cold winter's eve. Watching something on Netflix.


Preparations for all the baking that we do in winter. Exciting stuff.


Successfully made meringues.


After Argo. Lunch at Le Pain Quotidien. In addition to the rolls, I consumed some smoked salmon and nutella-esque spread.


Le jams of Le Pain.


One morning I decided to make myself a fancy American breakfast.


Finished product! The corn tasted bad, but the rest of the meal was pretty American and good. And salty.


I got suprised with a huge sticky bun from an organic bakery. IT WAS SO GOOD.


We made pecan bars, and they were pretty spectacular. In the basement fridge there are still a few bars left, actually.

This is the final post of my iPhone pictures! Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment