Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Preppiest of the Preppy

I believe that a few months ago I wrote about a little documentary I found via Netflix (The September Issue). Maybe yesterday I discovered a reality show about a couple of wealthy teenagers who live in Manhattan. It's like the real life Gossip Girl--IT'S SO COOL!

Since there's only 8 episodes in the series, I've been watching the show in small increments, since I don't want it to end. I just love watching the upper-upper 1% (as Camille Hughes says) live their life. I don't care how disgusting their lifestyle can be, it's a cool show.

Keep in mind, it's still pretty bad quality (just like all the shows I enjoy). It's simply a guilty pleasure.

If you want to check out this show, it's called NYC Prep. This has been a recommendation by Sam.


No comments:

Post a Comment