Sunday, September 9, 2012

Seeing Fall

9/8/12
Over the past two weeks, despite the disgusting heat and humidity, I've been getting out of the house for school. This summer I sometimes didn't get out for days at a time, but I still managed to complain about the humid weather cursing the planet. Now that I actually interact with the outdoors on a regular basis I have a rightful reason to complain; THE WEATHER TRULY DOES SUCK.

Worse than the fact that summer's have--and will always be--hot is that I'm starting to see the leaves change. The transformation is gradual, and sometimes only one leaf on a tree is auburn, but still. When the leaves get pretty before the weather gets bearable, fall flies right by. Boo-hoo.

9/9/12
Wow, last night there was a crazy storm and when I woke up this morning, everything was beautiful and 60 degrees. For at least today the above paragraphs do not apply. Happy (maybe/almost) Fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment